Titu D. Das, MD, MPH
Dr. Titu D. Das received his Bachelor of Medicine and- Bachelor of Surgery degrees in 1995 from University of Bombay in India followed by an MPH in Epidemiology in 1999 from UCLA in California. His medical residency was completed in 2002 at the Cleveland Clinic Health Systems of Fairview Hospital in Ohio. In 2008, he completed his Infectious Disease fellowship at East Carolina University.
Dr. Das is board certified in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. He has professional affiliations with the American Medical Association, the American Board of Internal Medicine, and the Infectious Disease Society of America. He is fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi, and Bengali.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Infectious Disease
- Fellowship: Infectious Disease, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
- Residency: Fairview Hospital - Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Medical School: Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science, Wardha
- Master's of Public Health: Epidemiology, University of California, Los Angeles, CA
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery, University of Bombay
Professional Organizations and Affiliations
- Member: American Medical Association
- Member: American Board of Internal Medicine
- Member: Infectious Disease Society of America